Senior Account ManagerRoles and Responsibilities:
* Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports
* To assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards of the reports
* Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
* Studying the reports given by auditors and submitting to the Management.
* Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
* Avoiding outstanding expenses and managing the petty cash.
* Establishing table of accounts.
* Assigning entries to proper accounts.
* Using accounting tools wherever necessary.
* Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments.
* Making use of technology to develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
* Preparing forms and manuals for accounting and book keeping personnel.
* Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs.
* To recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to financial problems of the business.
* Taking care of resource utilization, tax strategies underlying budget forecasts and suggest management the solution.
* Provide internal and external auditing services.
* Valuation of company assets and liabilities.
CTC: Based on Experience and Talent
Preferred Location : Resident Of Bibinagar,Hyderabad